Monday, August 17, 2015

And the Winner is....

Samantha!!!

Samantha said...
We love toy story! So definitely seeing woody and buzz!


If you didnt win, tickets are available at www.DisneyOnIce.com or www.ticketmaster.com, at any Ticketmaster outlet, by calling 800-745-3000, or at the Amway Center box office (phone for information only: 407-440-7900). For group ticket sales and information, call 866-248-8740. I still have a great offer for you, save $5 off per ticket with code MOM5. Not valid on VIP or Rink Side seating. Hurry for the best available seats! Code expires September 3, 2015



I am a Feld Entertainment Blogger Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and other exclusive opportunities.

No comments: